Please call the library to schedule a visit. Ideally, visits are scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance, earlier if possible.
On request, a librarian can read stories, teach a library skill, or give a tour of the library.
Please remember that each individual in your class or group will need to have a valid library card to check out items. Also, the teacher or group leader needs to remain with the class or group during the entire visit.
- Would you like a tour of the entire library? A tour of just the children's collections? A more in depth look at certain materials?
- Would you like to have students learn how to navigate the Library's online catalog or databases?
- Are you interested in learning how to check out and download e-Books on personal computers or other devices?
- Would you like the librarian to motivate learning through the sharing of books, stories, and songs?
- Would you like the librarian to "book talk" or recommend some titles that can be checked out?