All transactions are secured with Secure Sockets Layers (SSL)
security and 128-bit encryption, the industry standard for
protecting web communications. The Library provides this service
to ensure that library user’s sensitive information is only used
for its intended purpose.
1) Log on to your account through the View
Your Account option on the Library Catalog screen and view the
Fees / Fines screen.
2) You may pay
by credit card by clicking on a Pay Online button. A secure
online payment screen will be displayed.
3) You may select which fees or fines you
wish to pay by unchecking the boxes beside each line. If you
have elected to pay only some of the charge, click on the
Recalculate button to display a new total amount.
4) Enter the required information:
- The name on the library card and the
email address (if provided) will automatically be
inserted into the form. If an email address is provided,
an email confirmation of payment will be sent to you.
- The credit card number should be
entered without punctuation or spaces.
- The pin number for your credit card is
required to process the payment. It is the three-digit
number following the last four digits of your credit
card number as displayed on the back of your credit
5) When you have filled in the fields,
click on Submit at the bottom of the screen. You will be
asked to confirm that the information is complete and
accurate and then click on Submit again.
6) If the transaction was successfully
completed, you will see a Receipt screen that you may print
for your records.
7) Click on Close Window to return to your library card
record. Your fines will still appear on the old screen.
Click on the Refresh icon to update the information.
8) Be sure to logout of your account when
you are finished.